Follow HeyHeyEllieMae on Twitter

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Halloween in August

Greetings! As I said earlier, August is wearing on, and I am starting to look forward to Fall, especially Halloween! I may be making Halloween items a little early, but I just can't wait! Here are a few new items to help get in the Halloween spirit!

Great Halloween return address labels, available at www.heyheyelliemae.etsy.com. Great for Halloween party invitations:

Halloween Cat Labels.

Pink Pirate Labels.

Halloween Owl Labels.

Red Monster Halloween Labels.

Along these lines, here are some cute Halloween gifts, party favors, or treats for the kids.

Halloween Magnets.

Red Monster Halloween Magnets.

Red Skull Mint Tin.

Like I said, I may be getting ready for Halloween especially early this year, but it is my favorite holiday!

1 comment:

  1. Love those CUTE magnets! I pinned them on Pinterest (saying I found them at Hey Hey Ellie Mae, of course!).

    ReplyDelete